The Pauline Bias – Sasher Ruler measures 5″ x 12 1/2″ and is designed to use when cutting accurate bias or straight grain fabric.
It is the perfect multi purpose ruler for all of our Quilt or Table Runner kits like liek the Bento Box or Jūji Quilt
The Ruler allows you to cut:
- strips from 1/4″ up to 5″ wide with every measurement in between having the 1/4″ included
- strips on the straight grain or on the true bias
- stripes, checks and plaids on the bias
- strips for binding of quilts
- squares any size from 1/4″ to 5″
- perfect bias join
- rectangles for cornerstones
- triangles from 1/4″ up to 5″ for making patchwork blocks
It will also allow you to:
- mark the bias stitching line for joining binding strips together
- mark a precise diagonal line for making half square and quarter square triangles
The Bias – Sasher Ruler has been laser cut and the measurements edged by laser resulting in all measurements being true and accurate.