Make and Take Classes
Brisbane Craft and Quilt Fair 2019 - Shibori Indigo Dyed Scarf
Run by Shuji Yamazaki.
Make a shibori indigo-dyed linen scarf using our vat of natural Japanese indigo dye. Silk or cotton scarves also available.
- Wednesday 16 October 2 pm
- Thursday 17 October 2pm
- Friday 18 October, 2pm
- Saturday 19 October, 2pm
- Sunday 20 October, 2pm
Brisbane Craft and Quilt Fair 2019 - Hoshi Folded Fabric Stars
with Pam Russell and Rhonda Langhorne
- Wednesday 16 October 11 am
- Thursday 17 October 11 am
- Friday 18 October, 11 am
- Saturday 19 October, 11 am
- Sunday 20 October, 11am
Wabi-Sabi teaches workshops in a variety of Japanese textile techniques and projects.
Please contact us if you would like to talk about getting us to teach and we will provide a quotation based on teaching, kit and additional materials provision, and travel and accommodation costs.
Possible workshop topics:
- Shibori using natural Japanese Indigo. One or Two day
- Boro Komebukuro (Rice Bag). One Day
- Hoshi and Haori – small japanese projects
- Sashiko and Boro Half, full or two days.